Diabetes NSW supports the Charles Perkins Centre at the University of Sydney, providing the only dedicated Chair of Diabetes Research in the Southern Hempisphere.
Diabetes Australia also annually awards research grants in NSW to support the development of improved management of diabetes and the search for a cure; awarding more than $1 million in 2015.
OTHER DIABETES RESEARCH ORGANISATIONS
Clinical Research Network
The Australian Centre for Behavioural Research in Diabetes
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
You can also help by making a donation today.
- We rely heavily on donations from our generous donors to support people living with diabetes every step of the way.
- Your donation will help fund:
- vital education;
- prevention and management programs;
- awareness projects, and;
- support crucial research.
- Diabetes is on the increase in Australia, and in NSW the incidence of type 1 diabetes in children is growing at 3% a year. And yet, there is no cure.